BC 120 180 2900 240 P63 B14
BC 120 180 2900 240 P63 B14 ID 8Z34118601
BC Series motors are the simplest, most economical solution for DC drive requirements. The materials and the design concepts allow BC motors to be used under the severest duty and with 4-quadrants thyristor converters. Motors can be operated between -20°C and -40°C temperature range and are IP54 protected and class F insulated.
Key benefitsSpace saving
Realiability in all conditions
Ease of control
Technical Data- Measurement Internat. System : IMPERIAL
- n Speed [min-1] : 2900
- Mn Nominal Torque [Nm] : 0.8
- In Nominal Current [A] : 1.6
- OHM Resistance [Ω] : 9.57
- P Power [W] : N/A
- Voltage [V] : 180
- Motor Weight [lb] : 9.920789999999998
* Technical data depends on the input speed provided.
The values displayed are valid for an input speed of 2900 min-1