BSR 80C O 30 40 55 F B5
BSR 80C O 30 40 55 F B5 ID BSR08O30001
Synchronous Reluctance Motors
The synchronous reluctance motor guarantees a sustainable ecological solution which decreases the total environmental impact thanks to the absence of magnets and increased efficiency. Reduced operating costs allow a fast return. This product benefits from the proven simplicity and reliability of induction motors and the higher efficiency of synchronous motors.
Key benefitsBoth Bonfiglioli packages are IES2 according to the International Efficiency of Systems (IES) classification for the drive and motor combination (IEC 61800-9-2).
Technical Data- Vn rated AC motor voltage [V] : 400
- fn Motor rated frequency [Hz] : 100
- Pn Motor Nominal Power [kW] : 3
- n Motor Speed [min-1] : 3000
- η4/4 [%] : 88.3
- Efficiency Class : IE3
- In 400V Nomin.Curre.@ 400V [A] : 7.8
- Mn Motor Nominal Torque [Nm] : 9.5
- n max maxim.rated speed[min-1] : 4500
- Jm Mot.momen.of inertia[kgcm2] : 22
- mM mass [kg] : 12.2
- Ip [A] : 19.7
- Iol [A] : 11.6
- VAC : 1~230
- DE - Drive end bearing : 62042ZC3
- NDE - Non drive end bearing : 62042ZC3
* Technical data depends on the input speed provided.
The values displayed are valid for an input speed of 100 min-1